As you are putting together your home improvement to-do list, are you considering the option of adding a concrete coating surface in the garage, kitchen, driveway, or patio? One of the first questions homeowners ask is about the cost of concrete coating to see if this upgrade will fit their budget.
Meeting with a contractor is the best way to get a personalized quote for your concrete coating project. But it’s wise to understand the industry before the meeting so you can set a general budget and compare pricing in the area.
At Happy Valley Exteriors, we offer top-notch services at competitive prices. We invite you to reach out at your convenience to boost a consultation and get a customized proposal. Our concrete coating services are available for small and large projects, with a variety of colors and finishes you can choose from.
Range of Costs for a Concrete Coating Project
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all proposal for every concrete coating project. For the most accurate proposal, you need to bring a concrete coating team to your home so they can assess the site condition and discuss your unique needs.
Even though there isn’t a simple formula for calculating the cost of concrete coating, you can get a rough idea about the budget based on factors considered for the installation. These are the details the pro team will assess during your consultation:
- Concrete Condition: If your concrete is older and showing signs of wear and tear, repair work might be necessary before the coating can be placed. Existing concrete factors that can change the pricing include an existing coating, concrete hardness, moisture, cracks, and more.
- Material Selection: Not all concrete coatings are created equal. If you pinch pennies and choose the cheapest coating you can find, you might regret this decision later if the coating starts cracking or chipping. Talk to our team about the best quality ingredients to ensure long-term performance.
- Customizations: What personalized features do you want to have included in your concrete coating services? You can choose existing chip color combinations or customize your color combination if desired. Also, custom colors cost a little more than the existing color combos. Other customizations might include glitter, patterns, or logo placement.
- Pre-Coating Preparation: The concrete coating process requires more than just painting a coating product onto the existing surface. Make sure the contractor includes full-service solutions as part of the installation package, including cleaning the flooring and prepping the surface thoroughly using grinding, sanding, chemical washes, etching, and/or profiling.
- Time and Labor: When getting a customized proposal, labor costs should always be included in the price. The bigger the floor, the more time will be required to complete the job. So, labor is typically calculated based on the cost per square foot and the anticipated time it will take.
Customized Quote for Concrete Coating
Are you ready to learn more about the benefits of concrete coating? Our team at Happy Valley Exteriors is here to help! Not only do we offer full-service concrete coating solutions, but you can also hire us for exterior cleaning and more.
Our local company is located in American Fork, Utah. We also serve many of the surrounding communities: Lehi, Sandy, Highland, Draper, Alpine, Bluffdale, South Jordan, Pleasant Grove, Riverton, and more. Contact us to get a free quote. Call (801) 874-3602.